In May 2017, CloudRecover was acquired by j2 Global Inc. (“j2”), a leading technology services firm that provides Internet services through two segments: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. j2 has been listed on Forbes Lists (2014) within the top 100 best small company in America. CloudRecover is a solid basis for j2 to build upon the cloud footprint in the ANZ market.
What changes can you expect?
- The CloudRecover team will continue to work with the Australian partner community. A small group in New Zealand will also join the team.
- CloudRecover infrastructure is expected to remain the same.
- CloudRecover will now deliver more services than ever! We will continue to support the LiveVault backup suite (also owned by j2) and offer the comprehensive Asigra Cloud Backup technology. On top of that, we added the popular vendor Veeam into our portfolio as the latest Cloud Connect provider.
- In 2018, CloudRecover will become part of KeepItSafe, a worldwide recognised brand of j2! KeepItSafe has operations in major markets around the world, including North America and Europe.
Benefits CloudRecover brings to KeepItSafe
- Protects thousands of servers across hundreds of organisations
- Over 10 years of experience in cloud services with local support
- 9+ PB of data under management
- World class Tier III data centres in Australia
- Best in breed technologies such as Veeam, Asigra and LiveVault