Free Event for IT resellers in Sydney CBD: Reducing Business Risk using Cloud Services
Did you know that data loss and downtime can cost Australian organisations around $65.5 billion per year?
This represents a massive risk that no organisation can afford to ignore.
To build on the success of our previous workshop “Selling Cloud with Confidence”, CloudRecover has partnered with Veeam to organise a new event around Risk Management & Business Continuity as strategic topics for introducing cloud services to customers.
This workshop is open to all IT resellers looking to integrate cloud solutions powered by Veeam into their current portfolio and capitalising on additional revenue streams.
It is designed to enhance knowledge and awareness about the most important topic for a business: preparing for the uncertain and avoiding the cost of data loss.
This is a unique occasion to listen to industry experts such as Hal Yaman (Veeam Solution architect – Harvard University) and Allan Sudale (Managing Director from Sudale Insurance Brokers) to provide a holistic overview of what Risk Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery mean (and why it matters!).
The Event “Reducing Business Risk using Cloud Services” is a Free workshop delivered by experts in Data Protection & Business Continuity. It is organised by CloudRecover in collaboration with Veeam Software and Sudale Insurance. It will take place On Thursday, 30 November at Cliftons, Sydney CBD (few minutes walk from Wynyard Station) From 4.30pm until 6.15pm, followed by drinks and canapes until 7.00pm. The interactive workshop session is included.
- Gunnar Habitz (CloudRecover)
- Adam Smith (CloudRecover)
- Alan Sudale (Sudale Insurance Brokers) guest speaker
- Hal Yaman (Veeam) guest speaker
After this event, partners will be able to introduce new conversations around Risk Management & Business Continuity and increase relevance to their customers while adding value.
Participants will learn:
- Why backup alone will not save your business
- How to become relevant in your customer’s eyes reducing business risk
- How to perform a Business Impact Assessment for your customers
- How to define your customer’s requirements to implement a Disaster Recovery solution that will keep their business running in case of disaster
- How to reduce business risks against data loss, human error, natural disaster, hardware failure
- How to help your customers in creating a successful Business Continuity Strategy
- Networking with like-minded participants around business continuity
40 seats available only. Register here and Reserve your spot Today!
The CloudRecover Team